CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE is a smart buy- especially if you have a HIGH DEDUCTIBLE health plan which can dovetail nicely to minimize the risk of actually having to meet your deductible… when coupled with ACCIDENT INSURANCE, this can create a nice wrap around your deductible to insure against approximately 84% of most claims that would be subject to deductible & Co-Insurance.
Today you are likely to survive a critical illness, but would your finances? CALL NOW : 317-823-3713
Based on a 10-year or 20-year term life policy with an Accelerated Benefit Rider,Critical Illness Insurance provides a lump-sum cash payment up to 100% of your life insurance benefit in the event you are diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
Critical Illness coverage that covers your out of pocket expense for cancer, heart attack, stroke and many more…
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A GET WELL CARD OR A LARGE CHECK?! CALL NOW: 317-823-3713
• Benefit options from $10,000 to $100,000
• No Medical Exams (simplified underwriting)
• A death benefit is paid if a critical illness does not occur.
The last thing you or your family need to worry about is money!
Critical Illness Covered Conditions
• Cancer • Advanced Stage
• Early Stage Cancer (25% of the accelerated benefit)
• Heart Attack • Stroke • Advanced Alzheimer’s Disease
• Kidney Failure (End-Stage Renal Disease) • Major Organ Transplant Surgery
• Paralysis• Blindness • Severe Burns • ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
• Terminal Illness • Advanced Multiple Sclerosis
• Occupational HIV Infection (25% of the accelerated benefit)
• Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (25% of the accelerated benefit)
• Coronary Angioplasty (10% of the accelerated benefit)
“My patients did not only need insurance because they were going to die but because they were going to live.” *-Dr. Marius Barnard, renowned cardiac surgeon and inventor of critical illness insurance, as quoted in Heart to Heart, Cover Magazine, October, 2007; 13-14
“Taking out this Critical Illness policy was one of the smartest things I have ever done in my life. At a time that is so hard and stressful I can focus my mind and energy on getting well. I have a peace in my heart knowing money and bills are not my priority.” – Brenda K.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM – Open Saturday till Noon – Closed on major holidays
LIKE DMC GROUP