THE SEVEN QUESTIONS FOR PEOPLE UNDER 65
*Accidents and Critical Illness represent about 84% of overall healthcare risk for people under 65 and it’s mostly not covered by health insurance.
*Healthcare costs are the #1 reason for new bankruptcy claims*
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS SUFFERED A HEART ATTACK, STROKE OR CANCER?
- DID THEY SURVIVE AND WAS THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE AFFECTED IN A NEGATIVE MANNER?
- IF I HAD A LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCT THAT PAID UPON DEATH AND COULD PROVIDE YOU BETWEEN $10,000 AND $250,000 IF YOU SUFFERED ANY OF EIGHT COVERED CRITICAL ILLNESS WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
- HAS ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY EVER HAD AN ACCIDENT?
- DID THEY HAVE TO GO TO A MEDICALLY QUALIFIED PHYSICIAN BECAUSE OF THAT ACCIDENT?
- IF I HAD A PLAN THAT COVERED YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY FOR $5,000 OF ACCIDENT PROTECTION WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
- IF YOU CALLED ME IN SIX MONTHS AFTER HAVING A HEART ATTACK, STROKE OR CANCER, WOULD YOU WANT A GET WELL CARD OR A CHECK FOR UP TO $250,000?
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE QUOTES- A Good Idea for Anyone Under 65
- In 2009, over 38,000 people per day were diagnosed with cancer
- Every 34 seconds an American suffers a heart attack
- 1,650 mean and women will suffer their first stroke today
- 3 out of 4 people will get a critical illness in their lifetime
- 45% of all heart attacks are suffered by people under 65
- Life expectancy is growing but this increases the chance you will have to deal with a critical illness
- According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, nearly one-third of families caring for a critically ill person lost most or all of their savings.
- One of two men and one of three women will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
- Three of four American families will have a member of their family diagnosed with cancer.
- The future incidence of stroke is estimated to increase by 60% while the number that survive will also increase and be required to live with a disability.